Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are responsible for your own health and wellbeing throughout the course/workshop.
- If you have experienced/are experiencing any of the following, please let Helen know in writing BEFORE the course/workshop commences (Any information submitted will be in confidence and not disclosed to any other party):
a. Epilepsy /Diabetes/ Asthma/ High or Low Blood Pressure/ Pacemaker fitted
b. Any medical problems of an acute or chronic nature
c. Any emotional or mental trauma that has resulted in your seeking medical advice or treatment.
d. Suffered from any drug (prescribed or otherwise), alcohol or substance abuse
- If there is any other information that may be relevant please let Helen know before you start the course or attend the workshop.
- In a tutored course or worjshop you are responsible for the safety of your personal belongings. Dreamstone Holistics - Therapies & Training will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur at the course venue.
- During teaching sessions you are asked not to carry out any type of healing, therapy work or intuitive consultations without first obtaining permission from Helen.
- Any deposit paid in advance is non–refundable.
- All fees paid are per person per course/workshop. For tutored courses the cost of the course covers venue, tuition fees, and course notes. The cost does NOT cover your travel expenses, any refreshment expenses, materials, stationery etc.
In the event of cancellation by Dreamstone Holistics - Therapies & Training:
a. For a session of a tutored course: an extra session will be arranged by Dreamstone Holistics - Therapies & Training, at no additional cost, in order to satisfy the 100% attendance criteria.
b. For a single workshop - all monies paid will be refunded
- Helen must be notified in advance if you are unable to attend a workshop.
- In the event of you being unable to attend a tutored course session an alternative date will be arranged at an additional cost, in order that 100% attendance is achieved
- Withdrawal from courses:
a. If you need to withdraw from the course/workshop, no monies will be refunded.
b. If you are asked to leave a tutored course, for an upheld reason monies paid in advance for future lessons will be refunded, but monies paid for sessions received will not be subject to refund.
c. If a tutored course opens but you fail to attend, any monies paid in advance will be forfeit.
- If there is dissatisfaction with the course/workshop, Helen must be notified immediately. Retrospective complaints are noted through the evaluation procedure and will not be considered as reason for refunds.
- All course material, techniques taught and handouts are intended for the sole use of you as a therapist and are not to be copied, reproduced or taught without the written agreement of Dreamstone Holistics - Therapies & Training.
- Dreamstone Holistics - Therapies & Training reserves the right
a. to decline an application (e.g. contra-indicated medical condition), in which case all fees paid, will be refunded
b. to terminate from the course a student it feels is disruptive or for non-payment of fees, no refund applicable.
Booking Conditions © 2019 Helen Jane Meyrick, Dreamstone Holistics – Therapies & Training